Terracotta Rakhi - Lumba - Design 13
This festival season, send your near and dear ones lots of love and more! These terracotta rakhis are made by rural potters from Ramnagara and Kengeri craft clusters in Karnataka using pure pond clay. A big thank you from our artisan partners for making this purchase and lighting up their lives!
- This medium-sized Lumba is about 5 cm across.
- This Eco-friendly Clay Rakhis will be packed in a box with a personalized gift message.
- Since this is handmade – please expect slight variations in design.
- The clay used is pond clay from the village pond which undergoes a 7 stage purification process.
- Can be shipped anywhere globally.
Availability: 10 in stock